So, I’ve been lacking in the updating department. Bad bad bad!
So here’s what happened in the past few months in no particular order:
- We went to vegas!
- Linus went to the zoo and met a gorilla.
- We met the pony at the petting zoo.
- Linus went to his first baseball game.
- We celebrated birthdays with Julian, Raymond, Lillian, and Alton哥哥 .
- We had Korean BBQ with 爷爷 and 嫲嫲
- We started a vegetable garden (that the dog then dug up, but we’ll start it again!)
Linus learned to use a spoon. Here’s him feeding BaBa.
Linus says, “Get OUT!”
Linus has his first taste of icecream and learns to nod “Yes!”
Our little Picasso paints his first painting.
Linus slides the big slide at Alton’s party.
Whew! That was a lot of work for me. It was a fun summer!
I will try to be more regular with the updates from this point on. Try being the operative word.